Teaching & Learning Leadership Open Days
10:00–14:00 on 5 December 2018
Join us for a day at Durrington High School to hear about, discuss and see how we have focused on improving teaching and learning and CPD by adopting a more evidence informed approach to school improvement.
During the day you will have the opportunity to hear about:
- What we mean by being ‘evidence informed’ and how this has driven our work in recent years.
- The most useful sources of research evidence.
- How we have grown a culture of evidence informed teaching and used this to shape our ‘curriculum, teaching and assessment’ policy.
- How our CPD programme supports this on-going improvement.
- How we use evidence to inform and evaluate all aspects of our work.
- Case studies from curriculum leaders and other leaders, explaining how they have used evidence to inform their practice.
- You will also have an opportunity to tour the school and visit lessons.
Cost: £95 for the first person from each school. £50 for further delegates from each school.
Who should attend? Senior leaders responsible for CPD/teaching & learning.
Dates: Either Wednesday 5th December 2018 or Wednesday 12th June 2019 (same session on 2 days).
Time: 10am-2pm (lunch will be provided).
Venue: The Research Centre, Durrington High School, The Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 1JX
Led by: Shaun Allison and other members of the research school team.
Click here for online booking.
For further details please contact Lisa Edwards on firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on 27 September 2018
Posted in: Events, Training/CPD
Tags: Leadership, Open days, Teaching and Learning