Training Programme Legacy Support
12:00 on 20 September 2018–12:00 on 23 July 2019
If you attended a Durrington Research School training programme in 2017-18, we want to offer you support this year to ensure that the ideas from the training programme are effectively implemented and evaluated this year back at your school.
This might include:
- A consultancy meeting to discuss and share ideas.
- Supporting you with writing/refining a detailed implementation plan.
- Supporting you with monitoring what has been implemented so far e.g. by lesson observations, work scrutiny, discussions with teachers and leaders etc.
- Supporting you with planning how you will evaluate the impact of this work.
- Leading a developmental session with a group of your staff.
- Leading a whole staff twilight to follow up on the training programme.
- Any other bespoke activity that would be useful.
- £295 for a half day support (2-3 hours)
- For other more extensive and bespoke activities e.g. whole day activities, INSET day delivery, costs will be discussed and agreed.
Click here to register your interest.
We look forward to working with you again.
For further details please contact Lisa Edwards on email@example.comPosted on 20 September 2018
Posted in: Events, Training/CPD
Tags: Training programme legacy support